PartShare | Network Intelligence | Central Billing | NetworkConnect | WebShop | Innova Telematics | PartExpert | Elite EXTRA | Stratus
NETWORK INTELLIGENCE ®
Business Intelligence and Demand Forecasting System
Custom data warehouse providing business intelligence solutions to connected members
Members submit automated nightly sales/inventory feeds to Epicor
Inventory on hand is captured daily
Enrolled distributors have access to their data in addition to aggregate data for all participants to the Epicor Vista Data Pool
Where possible, this includes application and part type for which items are sold along with the brand and part number
Vehicle registration by zip code with vehicle application information from Polk is added and updated quarterly
With all this information we are able to provide:
Demand Forecast based inventory recommendations
- Reports include number of vehicles registered in a location’s marketing area that the items fit
- Actual demand for the location and aggregate demand from the data pool
- Uses brand ambivalent demand from the data pool presented using the brand and part number the member stocks
- Category Management Reports and Dashboards
- Customer Analysis Reports and Dashboards
- Mobile Applications with robust customer analytics
- Local line codes are mapped to standard manufacturer codes and local customers tagged with national account customer codes and promotional customer type codes.
- NetIntell sends invoices with correct account codes and central billing vendor codes to the Central Billing system substantially reducing the effort for processing billing files by our members and increasing the accuracy for our customers.
- Transactions supporting online promotions are automatically captured to support the web-site customer interface and for reporting to suppliers for recovery.
- Reporting for rebates from suppliers related to sales, not purchases, such as National Account rebates, are automated.